How to Play
How To Play Air O Splash
“It is a happy talent to know how to play.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
How to Play
- Break into two teams. Each team gets four throws per round.
- The offense scores points for direct hits that knock the rocket off the tower. Our rockets are reactive targets. That means they only fall from a direct hit.
- BUT, the defense can steal points when they catch a rocket before it hits the ground.
When you play you could get splashed at any moment. That’s why we call it Air O Splash.
Games are typically played to 21 but you can play up to whatever number you want, but you want to win by two points.
- In the event both teams are tied and its game point.
- Similar to hockey shoot off. Best out of 4 shots.
- In the rare case shootout results in another tie it goes into a sudden death Air O Splash off.
Next shot wins.
“In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.”
The greatest thing about Air O Splash: it’s fun and safe for all your loved ones, whether kids, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends. It’s a healthy outlet to break up the same old routine.
One of the best parts of Air O Splash is the variety of ways to play the game. We believe in the power of creativity and that some of the best moments of play are when you make up your own game, We encourage you to create your own favorite way to play.
Splashed Man Standing™ Rules coming soon.
“Play is our brain’s favorite way of learning.”
We will have many more gameplay options coming soon so check back regularly.
For the latest gameplay options and to get upcoming videos showing how to play send an email to email@example.com with subject line Air O Splash Rules.