Air O Splash is the first backyard game with the SPLASH FACTOR!
Watch the Video
You’ll Make A Splash At Every Party
Portable Splash Park
Limitless fun and gameplay for all ages. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Make an impact with
Join our movement to spread joy and clean water! Air O Splash has partnered with Lifewater to bring clean water, improved health, and hope to remote villages in Africa and Southeast Asia. A portion of the proceeds from every Air O Splash pack purchase will be given to help families get safe water.
sponsors world-class athletes
Peak performance requires peak recovery and play. Air O Splash sponsors world-class
athletes and is a fun cross training game, requiring agility, coordination, and footwork. Meet our sponsored athletes below.
- Samantha is one of the newcomers of Modern Pentathlon and was a first alternate to the ‘16 games in Rio
- Won 5th USA modern pentathlon National Championship
- 2015 Pan American Games Member
- Trains in the U.S. Training Center in Colorado Springs
- She is very high profile and spends a lot of time outdoors, hiking, wakeboarding, skiing, working out
- She is in the Army’s Elite Athlete Program
- One of the most recognized up-and-coming Olympic qualifiers and a member of Team USA
- Logan’s in the Army’s World Class Athlete Program
- He’s the current world record holder in the swimming portion of the modern pentathlon
- His is a story of dedication, wholesomeness, positive attitude and doing things right for a bright future
- Professional Triathlete
- Erin is a member of USA Triathlon and is one of their 2020 Summer Olympics hopefuls
- She was the 2017 Habana CAMTRI Sprint Triathlon American Cup Silver Medalist
- Erin was the 2016 Sarasota CAMTRI Triathlon American Championships Gold Medalist
- She’s highly involved in the sport of triathlon and currently serves as the USA Triathlon Board of Directors Representative, the USA Triathlon Athlete Advisory Representative and the sits on the USOC Athlete Advisory Board
- Erin has a B.S. Health Care Sciences: Strength + Conditioning from the University of Colorado
- Stephen is a world record holder at the world-renown track in Lake Placid, NY
- Graduated from University of South Carolina with a degree in Sports and Entertainment Management
- Stephen became interested in the sport of skeleton in 2010, when he was in the hospital for two weeks after his appendix was removed
- Known for his healthy eating and hardcore training, he is a physical specimen